OUTDOOR WONDERS WARRANTIES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER THAT, FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY (20) YEARS OF RESIDENTIAL USE AND FIVE (5) YEARS FOR COMMERCIAL USE FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE, UNDER NORMAL USE AND SERVICE CONDITIONS, ALL HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (HDPE) PRODUCTS SHALL BE FREE FROM MATERIAL DEFECTS, AND SHALL NOT SPLINTER, CRACK, CHIP, PEEL, ROT, OR SUFFER STRUCTURAL DAMAGE FROM INSECT INFESTATION. FURTHER, OUTDOOR WONDERS WARRANTIES THAT FOR A PERIOD OF 30-DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE ALL PRODUCTS SHALL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS RELATED TO WORKMANSHIP.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Outdoor Wonders limited warranty. Outdoor Wonders shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Our HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading, however upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. A UV-protectant such as Armor All® will provide additional protection.
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel hardware – please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved or the application of heat or radiation from an external source such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or refection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality.)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains);
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Our furniture is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is a 300 series commercial grade stainless steel. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion, especially in salt air environments. A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and warm water.